Not all perfect babies are born perfect sleepers. Let us help you create a healthy sleep environment from Day 1 and head off sleep issues before they start.
What to expect
It begins with an in-person consultation. We assess your family’s situation, share the basics of newborn sleep, provide guidance on establishing basic rhythms and routines and arm you with soothing techniques to get you through the next few months. For expectant parents, we help you map out a healthy sleep pattern as soon as baby arrives. Your package includes follow-up calls, for supportive advice right when you need it.
What you get
- 1 hour in-person consultation (Skype option available for those outside of the Twin Cities metro area)
- Nursery assessment to create an environment for restful sleep
- Detailed plan for sleep shaping (or education plan if you are expecting)
- Two follow-up calls (20 minutes) for use in the first month after consultation
- A copy of “Good Night, Sleep Tight” by Kim West LCSW-C
- One week of email support to answer any questions you may have
Secure your spot now:
Sleep assessment – Expecting to 4 months