Workshops & Events
- This event has passed.
Sleep Shaping and Coping Strategies for Expectant Parents and Parents of Babies up to 6 Months
September 30 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$50
When we become parents, sleep gets a lot more important — for our little ones and for ourselves. But not every child is born a good sleeper. Even with all the Google searches, self-help books and well-meaning advice, many parents wonder if they’ll ever feel rested again. Certified Gentle sleep Coach Elizabeth Sarles, founder of Nite & Day, will guide you through gentle and effective sleep techniques to prepare you if you are expecting a little one, or that you can start to implement if your little one has arrived to help lengthen naps and nighttime sleep. Topics covered include:
- Review of sleep basics and how your baby’s sleep is developing during their first 6 months
- Guidance on establishing basic rhythms and routines
- Arming you with soothing techniques and coping strategies to get you through the next few months
- An overview of sleep coaching to provide guidance for when infants are developmentally ready (if sleep remains elusive)
- Resources that address common sleep topics, from naps to daylight savings
Visit www.niteanddaysleep.com for more information on our philosophy and personalized coaching services. If interested in personalized services for your family after attending the class, the fee of $50 will be applied towards the cost of a sleep coaching package with Nite & Day.
Fee: $50 per couple