It’s never too late to learn healthy sleep habits. Let us help you guide your child to happier bedtimes through toddlerhood, preschool and beyond.
What to expect
Starting with your in-person consultation, we assess your child’s sleep history, sleeping environment, feeding schedule, bedtime routine, and other factors. We use that background to create a step-by-step sleep plan that fits your goals and parenting philosophy. We’re with you all the way, including follow-up calls to keep your sleep plan on track.
What you get
- 1 ½ to 2 hour in-person consultation (Skype option available for those outside of the Twin Cities metro area)
- Personalized and detailed sleep plan
- Nursery assessment to create an environment for restful sleep
- Four follow-up calls for use in the two weeks after you begin sleep training
- Two weeks of email support to answer any questions you may have
- A sleep log to track your child’s progress against your plan
- A copy of “Good Night, Sleep Tight” by Kim West LCSW-C
- Resources that address common sleep topics, from naps to daylight savings
- If interested in coaching for twins or siblings (2 children), total package cost is $675 – please contact Elizabeth directly for details
Secure your spot now:
Sleep coaching – 6 months to 6 years