Loving your new baby, but losing your cool around bedtime? Let us help you set healthy sleep patterns at a pivotal time in your child’s development.
What to expect
Starting with your in-person consultation, we determine if your child is ready for sleep training, or if sleep shaping is better for your needs. Then we assess your child’s sleep environment, feeding schedule, bedtime routine, and other factors. It all adds up to a step-by-step sleep plan that fits your goals and parenting philosophy. You get four follow-up calls to make sure your plan sticks.
What you get
- 1 ½ to 2-hour in-person consultation (Skype option available for those outside of the Twin Cities metro area)
- Personalized and detailed sleep plan
- Nursery assessment to create an environment for restful sleep
- Four follow-up calls for use in the two weeks after you begin sleep training
- Two weeks of email support to answer any questions you may have
- A sleep log to track your child’s progress against your plan
- A copy of “Good Night, Sleep Tight” by Kim West LCSW-C
- Resources that address common sleep topics, from naps to daylight savings
- If interested in coaching for twins or siblings (2 children), total package cost is $675 – please contact Elizabeth directly for details
Secure your spot now:
Sleep coaching – 4 1/2 months to 6 months